Re: Dead Dak, I screwed up Somehow

From: Mark Kuzia (flyboy01@mediaone.net)
Date: Mon Jun 11 2001 - 14:24:22 EDT

Step 1.
Have someone crank the engine while you check for spark from any plug wire
(stick a screw driver in the boot and hold it 1/8" from a metal object).
Step 2.
Disconnect the PCM, get a volt meter and check the Red/white wire for power
(12V DC).
Step 3.
Check for fuel pressure at the fuel rail with a screw on pressure gauge.

Do this and get back to me. It sounds like your computer is not getting
power.

Mark Kuzia
flyboy01@mediaone.net
http://people.mw.mediaone.net/flyboy01/home.html
1995 Dakota 13.79 @ 102.45 mph
~360ci, 5-spd, 4.11 LS (8 3/4 [3.90 SG] coming soon)
1994 Dakota 15.36 @ 91.56 mph
~318ci, 5-spd, 3.90 LS (bone stock, no mods)