Re: RE: RE: Cab Water Leak?

From: Chris Reck (roadkill@mediaone.net)
Date: Mon Jun 11 2001 - 16:50:09 EDT

I'd check your door seals. I've noticed that when I use a high pressure
spray wash in the door seals, it does seep in a little bit. I see it on the
door sill protectors I've installed. Maybe water is coming down the door by
the latch/handle and puddling there.

Might want to put some paper towels down when the door is shut near the
front and back of the driver's door. Pour (at your discretion) about a cup
of water down each side of the door (front and back), let it sit for a while
and see if the water shows up.

I've never had this problem myself, but this seems like a good test to try
in my mind. Hope this helps!

Chris
'99 Dakota Sport + CC 4x4 V6 Amethyst