RE: Re: RE: 5.2L/4.7L HP/TQ

From: Sam Parthemer (srp@home.com)
Date: Mon Jun 11 2001 - 17:23:11 EDT

Duner in PHX runs a 4.7 CC, and it beats my RT at the track under the right
conditions, with little or no mods. It's a 5 speed which appears to help
out a lot compared to autos that I've seen run. (4.7) You'll be able to dig
into the 4.7 soon, but the stuff is available now for the 5.2L/5.9L.

Sam '00 RT