Re: Re: Easiest way to find TDC

From: A. S. (adakota4x4@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Jun 12 2001 - 11:39:06 EDT

Just a little note that may or may not help at this point. The crank bolt
is 1.25" as stated, but you don't really need to purchase the 1.25" socket
(I'm assuming everyone is as cheap as I am. :) ). You can "loan" a 32mm
socket for free from AutoZone. The 32mm will work fine (personal
experience). If you don't have an AutoZone nearby, check your local
autoparts store about loaning tools.
--Aaron--
95 DSRC 4x4 V6
www.geocities.com/adakota4x4_95/