My 1/4 mile times where down because,,,,,

From: Dakota R/T QC (thegrants@snet.net)
Date: Tue Jun 12 2001 - 08:37:26 EDT

Thanks for everyones input on my quarter mile times a few weeks ago. just a
refresh, i ran an 15.8 @ 84 mph, last year, this year with jet, gibson,
bosch, R/T wheels/tires ran a 15.8 again.

The weather was damp but cool, a big head wind, plus i found with the 1 inch
taller R/T wheels and tires when i shifted at red line the RPM's were
dropping below the maximum HP range so it was taking some extra time to get
back into the power range.

I need to figure out what my actual RPM is when the tach is reading 5500.

Thanks again