Re: Re: C@C in July

From: greg conner (dodgeboy93@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Jun 12 2001 - 13:25:26 EDT

dang..it aint the wiering..traced it all out..its ok...I jumped the realy
with a wire and the pump came on..swapped relays and nothing...the terminals
the relays plug into may be screwed up...I even swapped pcm's to make sure
it was in the computer..ah well the problems gettin narrowed down.... Ya
should see my front yard..hehe..truck bed off the truck and up on
blocks...parts layin around the truck, heads and a camshaft on the
workbench, parts to cars we dont even own layin in the garage..its probably
bringin my neighbors propety value down..they were shown the house to
potential buyers oday..hahahah