RE: RE: RE: Towing...Should I smack my salesman? (LONG)

From: Sam Parthemer (srp@home.com)
Date: Tue Jun 12 2001 - 16:00:11 EDT

4 wire harness is the basic stuff. For trailer brakes (if you plan on
pulling something heavy with electric brakes), is a 7 way connector. It has
the wiring from dash to the rear for lights (4 wires), 3 wires for electric
brake controller & Power lead for trailer. It's a large round plug with
flat leads in the parameter. Ours came with a 7 way to flat 4 adapter to
match most standard, non- electric brake trailers.

Sam