Re: RE: Dealership parts connections anyone??

From: WMBARRET@aol.com
Date: Wed Jun 13 2001 - 07:51:39 EDT

Thanks Ron, the 5GX is puzzling? everyone I've seen on the dealer lot has 5GV, the only 5GX I've seen was on the standard sport model that has a Black upper (bumper cover) All the solid color facias I've seen, (even Durango) have had 5GV?? Anywho, let me know what you find out, I'm pretty sure they come pre-painted, the RT came in IB, so I know it has to be there somewhere??, AND the Durango came in IB, and the Facia should be the same?? $256 is not a bad price at all, it would cost me atleast $150 to paint my front bumper, and I'd still have the lower part that has chips, ect on from 30K miles!! Sounds very tempting!!

Thanks again Ron