Re: RE: My 1/4 mile times where down because,,,,,

From: Dakota R/T QC (thegrants@snet.net)
Date: Wed Jun 13 2001 - 08:20:52 EDT

Ok!
i asked for it i guess. The funny thing was, i ran a 15.8 with my truck
that day, the head wind was terrible. plus damp , a 2k R/T with about the
same mods running a 15.5. Hmmmm! not bad for a 4 door truck with a 4.7
that gets 18- 20 mpg..
So according to my figures, if Sams 2k R/T runs a 14.5 on a good day, mine
should run a 14.7 on a good day. :)
WOW!
just kidding guys,
I hope to get back to the track on a good day