Re: re: 1999 5.2l PING PING PING...

From: Anthony_Gonatas@ars.aon.com
Date: Wed Jun 13 2001 - 10:37:00 EDT

Have they re-flashed your computer, does it ping with you A/C off? Have they
check your knock sensor? Have they put a timing light on it too see what degrees
your engine is running at? Hope your timing chain is fine. Does your engine run
hot?

Just a few thoughts.

"Suter, Rick" <RSuter@bizfon.com> on 06/13/2001 09:04:09 AM

Please respond to dakota-truck@BUFFNET.NET