Re: Survey - Your next pick up truck?

From: Woodruff, Jason P (Jason.Woodruff@West.Boeing.com)
Date: Wed Jun 13 2001 - 17:29:28 EDT

You guys are so uncreative.

Here's my answers in order of preference.

1.) Buy a new Durango and scalp the back half of it.

2.) Buy a new GT Cruiser and scalp the back half of it. (A neon pick-up,
kinda like the old VW Rabbit pick-ups)

3.) Get my old Nissan hardbody pick-up back and find a way to attach another
4cyl engine.

4.) Scalp the back half of my Squareback, make it a VW noback.

5.) Buy one of those cool old flat bed/panel flipping VW van pick ups.

6.) A Syclone (or Typhune, which ever is the pick up).

7.) One of those 2wd supercharged Tundras like I saw at the auto show.

8.) SCed Tacoma S-runner.

>>If you had to buy another pickup truck, and Dodge stopped making the
Dakota