Re: RE: Anyone Have A CarFax Account?

From: Adam R. Bursell (a.bursell@snet.net)
Date: Thu Jun 14 2001 - 09:54:23 EDT

Shawn,
    Thanks for checking. I wasn't sure if anything would show up on CarFax.
The VIN belongs to a Five-Liter Mustang Coupe I have been eyeballing. It
was built for Canada (Speedo in KM/H, Daytime Running Lights) and I guess
CarFax doesn't do that for you, even though it is now registered in the US.
Strangely enough, the VIN is the same as the setup in the US, you can decode
it the same way. Thanks anyway,

Adam