Re: mileage problems

From: Anthony_Gonatas@ars.aon.com
Date: Thu Jun 14 2001 - 09:47:00 EDT

Wow, 11.2 mpg! That's worse than my 5.9L.

Well, couldn't you tell them that this truck doesn't work as advertised? The
part on your window sticker that say's 15-19 mpg what ever yours is. Mine is
only 13-17, but I get 13 with only 2500k and a lead foot.

Jeff Durling <jdurling@mindspring.com> on 06/13/2001 09:36:55 PM

Please respond to dakota-truck@buffnet.net