Re: Rough 2-3 Shift

From: Jason Clifford (jcliff42@uswest.net)
Date: Thu Jun 14 2001 - 21:41:15 EDT

I have this problem also. Mine is a 2000 4x4, and it only does it every once
in a while when the truck is cold. I haven't brought it up to the dealer yet
because I don't think my crappy dealer would find a problem with it. But I'll
tell them next oil and brake rotor change and see what they do. Please tell
what happens with your situation!

Jason