Re: RE: Frigging Cali Drivers!!!!!!!

From: Jayson Woodruff (woodrufj@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jun 14 2001 - 21:01:44 EDT

    I almost got dinged today. I'm sitting first in at a light and some old
oldsmobile thing pulls up behind be. I noticed because the girl driving is
kinda cute. Anyways I see her lean over out of view (reaching in the passenger
foot well or something), and her car starts creaping forward. Hmmm. So I scute
up a little, and the big boat just keeps coming at me, real slow. I'm panicing
a little beacuse I'm almost in the intersection by now, and the guy next to me
noticed what was going on. Finally when I have no where to go her head pops up,
I saw her eyes get real big and slam the brakes down, probably an inch from my
bumper. Whew. It was slow enough to not do any damage, but it would have been a
perfect end to a horrible day. If my hitch was on I'da just let her hit it.

Jay W