neat classic Mopar

From: Jim Miller (jim76712@swbell.net)
Date: Thu Jun 14 2001 - 22:15:44 EDT

We are reconstructing the A/C system in a beautiful 69 Coronet that belongs
to a used car dealer friend and customer of mine. This is a 2 door ht that
began life with a 318 in it but now has a radically built 440 now. The dyno
report made before the engine was installed showed 556 flywheel hp at 5800
rpm. It is coupled to a 727 automatic but I don't know what rear end is in
it. He has put a scoop on the hood and ordered superbee stripes for the
rear. When you start that monster it is felt throughout the building. The
car is a yellow color with a brown vinyl interior.
Jim in Waco