Re: Survey - Your next pick up truck?

From: -=Krawdaddy=- (black98dak@home.com)
Date: Thu Jun 14 2001 - 23:52:50 EDT

at least the other manufacturers do recalls and let you get stuff fixed for
free. I had to ARGUE with a dealer out of town to get my intermediate shaft
replaced. Dodge doesn't recall anything that needs to be recalled... they
just ignore it. Or at least that is my experience
Krawdaddy - New Orleans, La.
      www.krawdaddy.net
           ICQ# 2325710