Re: Commercial Plates

From: Paul Macey (pmacey@ans.net)
Date: Fri Jun 15 2001 - 13:51:56 EDT

On Fri, 15 Jun 2001, Andy Levy wrote:

> My CC has commercial plates, and all the QCs I've seen here in NY have commercial
> as well.
>
> I think it's the exposed cargo area?

Interesting, I'm in NY also with a QC, regular plates, commercial plate
issue never came up when talking about getting (new) plates for the truck.

Don't know if your familar with the Taconic or Sprain Brooke PKY, even the
Saw Mill...no commercail plates allowed.

Again, I thought it had to do with having a fixed back seat with seatbelts