New mailing list

From: Bill (wpruitt1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Fri Jun 15 2001 - 13:58:07 EDT

I got this from the "alt.autos.truck.dodge" newsgroup.

We are inviting all owners and enthusiast of Mopar powered trucks, vans,
SUV's, ESV, ERV's, 4x4's, ATV's, and about anything else that could be
considered a truck or off-road vehicle and powered by Mopar power to join
others at the Mopar Truck Enthusiast mailing list. Owners of web-sites
that are dedicated to, or have a heavy content of Mopar powered trucks can
also join the If You Can't Dodge it ~ Ram it! Mopar Truck Web-Ring.

if those that have email but not web access you can join by sending a blank
message to; MoparTruckEnthusiast-Subscribe@yahoogroups.com

For webpage owners who also wish to join the web-ring, you can also find
information at;
 http://mopartrucks.home.att.net

Mopars and Musclecars of Arkansas!
www.Classic-Mopars.com
If You Can't Dodge it ~ Ram it! Webring and Mailing list
http://mopartrucks.home.att.net