Re: 2001 4.7: Cat-back, Chip, and PO-BOY Cold Air Upgrade

From: Jayson Woodruff (woodrufj@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jun 15 2001 - 19:57:08 EDT

Sound's like a QC version of my truck. If you "need" something louder just
pick up a different flowmaster. The 50 series is the quitest. Also I would
suggest Bosch +4's for spark plugs, but that's just one man's opinion. You
get Kudos from me if you find the T'stat within 30minutes without asking the
DML.

In case your interested my daks at

http://www.geocities.com/woodrufj/dakota/mods.html

Jay W