88 Dakota parting out?

From: David Medeiros (orange383@earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Jun 16 2001 - 00:54:48 EDT

I have an 88 Dak I'm considering parting out. Is there anyone hear
interested in parts from it? Almost everything is useable except the
motor. I'm located in the San Francisco area and will not ship anything
big (i.e. bed, cab, tranny, etc.). Smaller parts I will. If interested
you can e-mail me directly at orange383@earthlink.net. I would like an
idea of how well parting it out would work. I don't want to start parting
it out to figure out I end up with most of a truck that I can't do anything
with.

David