Re: New rear bumper...

From: Tom F. Buban (biokiller@ameritech.net)
Date: Sat Jun 16 2001 - 21:48:08 EDT

I do, Mine is a '98, and I have a 2000 that I want t osee if it fits.
I will have pictures of it finished by the end of the week. Now this is a serious bumper. If
someone hits you, it will not move, and they will have serious damage!!!
I built it to take a beating.
It will be powder coated wrinkle black.

Tom