Re: RE: Still overheating !

From: Kevin (ksmith@korea.com)
Date: Sun Jun 17 2001 - 05:01:30 EDT

Removing the radiator is extremely easy. The A/C condenser is not attached
to the radiator. Drain the fluid, remove the two mounting bolts at the top,
dis-connect the upper and lower hoses, and pull the radiator straight up and
out. I know mine was extremely clogged by excess tranny fluid gunk from the
tranny cooler.