Re: reprogramming

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Sun Jun 17 2001 - 12:00:48 EDT

At 10:42 AM 6/17/01 -0400, you wrote:
>Have yall seen the OTC 3560 DART? It appears to be an OTC brand version of
>the DRB scantool. It allows for reprogramming of our ECM's, codes, ABS
>systems, etc,etc. From reading the description the reprogramming is still
>limited to data provided by a dailup BBS center (DC's??) --SNIP-- Jon Smith

Hey, Jon

I've got the OTC Enhanced Monitor 4000. It doesn't have the TSB reprogramming
capability. Two or three years ago, my model went for about $1300 US.

I believe, at that time, the one with the reprogramming capability was about
$300 US more. I think that it's much like the Enhanced 4000 but with a
built-in serial module. The diagnostic software cartridge was about
$400-600 US
for each manufacturer.

I'd be interested in what the prices are now.

Bob