Re: RE: Re: AAAARRRGGGGHH!

From: Bill Pruitt (wpruitt1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Sun Jun 17 2001 - 12:57:40 EDT

Sorry Jeff, there is no such processor as the PIII 333.
The Pentium II series went up to 450MHz, and the PIII series started there.
A PIII 450 is as low as you can go in the PIII series.

Here's a link to the Intel page,
http://support.intel.com/support/processors/sspec/p3p.htm

Bill Pruitt
'01 QC 4.7, Auto, Flo-Pro exhaust, Downey Tarp, Viper Alarm, RhinoLiner, K&N
Glas-Scapes "Stars and Stripes", "Tail-Gate Open" warning light
http://web.tampabay.rr.com/billspages/