Re: Anyone running ladder bars?

From: Tom \ (prodog@swbell.net)
Date: Sun Jun 17 2001 - 23:26:49 EDT

Hey Mark,

Here is one thing you might want to try first...

Take a pair of your basic Lakewood traction bars but, install them on top of
the axle pointing towards the rear of the truck... when you accelerate, the
snubber hits down on the rear end of the leafspring....it works real well...

Saw this on a new 2001 Ford Lightning..... he runs consistent 12:18's in the
quarter mile with this setup... w/ MT ET Street drag tires...

Let me know if you want any more info on that setup...

Later,
Tom "Slick"