Re: NEON...and ON...and ON......

From: Chuong Nguyen (dester223@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Jun 18 2001 - 01:09:13 EDT

they're called Side markers. I took out my "V6 magnum" badge and placed the
side markers there because the older Gen3 dakotas had holes that aligned the
badge.

works pretty good, but just remember to seal off the new areas you cut out
because if you don't, exposed metal can rust. I bought a little thing of
that touch up paint, and went all around the cutting and no rust to date.
-Chuong

PS. you're gonna have to go to a ricer shop to look for the side markers,
about 20 bucks for them and another 8 if you want the hyperwhite bulbs.

<<
...well continuing the MORE LIGHTS THE BETTER theory, I'm thinkin of adding
side directional indicators. I have seen them on some imports just forward
of the front door gaps...I've also seen them as part of the exterior
mirrors...but heck if I know where I can get aftermarket ones...if they
exist.