NEON...and ON...and ON......

From: \(MAGNUM S/T\) (hoegen@kersur.net)
Date: Sat Jun 16 2001 - 23:06:21 EDT

Ok...who said Neon was just for the rice burners :-), I started with the
lighted emblem, now the rear licence plate....and I'm becoming addicted!

...well continuing the MORE LIGHTS THE BETTER theory, I'm thinkin of adding
side directional indicators. I have seen them on some imports just forward
of the front door gaps...I've also seen them as part of the exterior
mirrors...but heck if I know where I can get aftermarket ones...if they
exist.

If anyone has any input...its appreciated.

--
Kevin
99 Solar Yellow Magnum S/T