Re: RE: 2wd vs 4wd

From: bernd@texas.net
Date: Mon Jun 18 2001 - 12:07:19 EDT

Uhhhh....not quite sure if I follow you, but the truck is being put back onto
the ground at the end of this month. (Hotchkis sittin in my garage just
waiting for me to install it.)

I'm definitely taking a "Before and After" shot of this....hehehehe. 7" above
stock height and then 2" below stock height. :)

Hmmmm...might handle just a little bit better too. ;)

- Bernd