Re: Re: Re: Anyone running ladder bars?

From: Mark Kuzia (flyboy01@mediaone.net)
Date: Mon Jun 18 2001 - 16:53:39 EDT

I forgot to mention, I have an 8 3/4 already built, I just have to decide
how to hang it right now. I really think the Caltracs are the hot ticket,
but I heard ladder bars hook better, I'm just not sure they are very
streetable.

Mark Kuzia
flyboy01@mediaone.net
http://people.mw.mediaone.net/flyboy01/home.html
1995 Dakota 13.79 @ 102.45 mph
~360ci, 5-spd, 4.11 LS (8 3/4 [3.90 SG] coming soon)
1994 Dakota 15.36 @ 91.56 mph
~318ci, 5-spd, 3.90 LS (bone stock, no mods)