RE: RE: Re: Front End popping?

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Mon Jun 18 2001 - 19:31:09 EDT

I've never had this problem. I've had the cab bolt popping problem which I
fixed but not the other popping problem from the front end when turning up a
driveway. Hmmm...I wonder if that could be because I changed to Tokico
shocks early on. I have the hvy duty tire and handling pkg too. Maybe that
also made a difference.

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD