Re: Re: Attn Mike: was:2wd vs 4wd

From: Jon Smith (jon@fast4x4.net)
Date: Mon Jun 18 2001 - 22:49:47 EDT

right now I'm thinkin mid July... Me and my non-decision making skills is
thinking about going home to the hills for a week rather than C@C (gas
prices suck, and I aint been belly deep in a nut freezin river in a coons
age) but I dunno... Gotta put a new clutch in Ivan's big ol Ram, then
we'll be golden to go

On 2001.06.18 22:15 Mike Johnson wrote:
> Say the words.....lookin at new tires the end of next month, I've got a
> friend at work just put 3" body lift on his quad cab. We're considering
> 33"s, but I've got boat now, so I'm worried about rubbing at full/near
> full
> lock. Anyway, tell me when, I think we're roadtrippin home to IL the
> first
> week of aug, so that's out.

   Jon Smith
  Raleigh, NC