Re: Re: RE: 2wd vs 4wd

From: Mike Styer (m_styer@go.com)
Date: Mon Jun 18 2001 - 23:52:23 EDT

There's a lot of Durangos and new Daks up here in Syracuse, and a lot of them have the 16" wheels. Everytime I park next to one I imagine those wheels on my truck and I think it would look pretty good.

For now I have the stock 93 aluminum wheels (minus one-dont let friends drive your Dak is all I have to say ;) and they are 15x6. A lot of it is cosmetic I admit, but It is a V6 2wd, I'm not going to be doing any extreme offroading. I figure if the truck cant get back there, the olf Maaco will....

As for 32" or 31", I'm still thinking about that one. My bro-in-law can hook me up though at 1/2 off though, so when the time comes, I dont have to worry as much.

Why am I doing this? I had a muscled 302 F100, a lowered 350 Silverado, and a plain jane V6 Dakota. I like the Dakota best, so I want to take it where I havent been yet- UP :) And in the process have a sweet truck to make all GenII's proud.
Mike S.
www.geocites.com/geek_farm/