RE: RE: Gasket PN # info/parts connection

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Tue Jun 19 2001 - 01:30:24 EDT

Base gasket, TB airhat gasket, t'stat gasket, waterpump and timing cover
gasket, they're all the same as the 5.2/5.9L. On the header gaskets for
the V6's, order the late model SB Mopar gaskets and cut one cylinder off
to match.

BTW: The Felpro 60038's work very well on Supercharged applications as
well. They have a rubberized compound in them and they seal up very
nicely.

- Bernd