Re: DML:Tire screeching and squealing

From: AlexReed (alexreed@home.com)
Date: Mon Jun 18 2001 - 21:31:34 EDT

When I say 20 degrees, I mean that the steering wheel is tilted to the right
20 degrees, not that it is at 20 degrees, if that makes any sense. Yea im
going to get the alignment done as soon as I get the $$. Any cheepy fixes or
other thoughts as to why my truck loves to howl when taking turns. Thanks
again.

Alex, still confused but not as bad as earlier...