RE: RE: driving sand dunes, plus hot weather

From: Russ Borman (xjruss@iwon.com)
Date: Tue Jun 19 2001 - 14:37:22 EDT

I didn't mention it before but I do air my tires down to right around 14
psi when I'm driving the dunes. I bought a set of "Oasis-Off-Road automatic
deflators" and although they are a little pricey ($50-$60), they work very
well. They are kind of a pain to dial in but still, it saves you a lot
of time from deflating by hand. I also have a CO2 tank that I bought from
Tom F. Buban who is on this list. It works very well also. Both items
are money well spent in my opinion, in case anybody is thinking about it.

Russ
'99 CC SLT V8 4x4