Re: RE: ? Raising Shift Points

From: Jeff Durling (jdurling@mindspring.com)
Date: Tue Jun 19 2001 - 19:47:52 EDT

I believe you are right. I need to check the fsm to be sure. I was under
the hood this weekend to clean the throttle body and the only cables
that are hooked up to it now are the throttle cable and the cruise
control cable which runs right back to a servo of some sort next to the
pcm. I'm glad they didn't build it like they were indicating they were
going to before they started putting the engine/ tranny combo in
production. The articles I read showed that the throttle was going to be
drive by wire and from the photos I saw there would have been only one
cable going to the servo next to the pcm. Both throttle and cruise would
come from the pcm.

Jeff Durling
'01 4x2 QC SLT+