Anyone with (Pioneer) Premier audio equipment?

From: Mike Styer (m_styer@go.com)
Date: Tue Jun 19 2001 - 21:51:31 EDT

Please HELP me! Does anyone have the warranty card they got with their Premier brand car audio equipment?

I have a claim with the Better Buisness Bureau trying to get my cd changer back from the store I bought it from. I sent it in for warranty repair and they lost it and now they are saying they NEVER even sold one to me, much less repaired one. They are trying to say I am running some sort of scan on them. The BBB says they need a copy of the warranty slip, but I lost the paperwork in the middle of moving, and of course I have all the other paperwork, notes, etc...

I am looking for a copy of the 2 year warranty card that the Premier brand (made by Pioneer) car stereo and cd changers and speakers had. Can someone PLEASE scan it and email it or fax it to me?

I want my tunes back ;(

Mike S.
Dont ever do buisness with Electronic Express stores in Middle Tenn...