DML:TTi Cat Back Exhaust installed

From: H62300@aol.com
Date: Tue Jun 19 2001 - 22:42:47 EDT

   Well, I had the new TTI Cat Back Exhaust put on today. What a fabulous
product they make. It took my muffler man 1/2 hour to put it on and it sounds
very nice.(not raspy like the Gibson I had on the truck for 3 years).It has a
deep throaty tone now at idle and is nice at cruise. The muffler is 3" all
the way through and it is a machine welded piece of very high quality. If any
one is familiar with TTI then you already know their quality is very good.
They make the best headers for A B & E bodies too. It also fits better than
the Gibson (No more e brake rubbing on the taipipe.The part number for 1997
4x2 CC with 5.2 is 0201-10100 and feel free to call them at 1 909 371 4878.

           Brian in Seattle

PS: They are really getting into the Cat Back business for Durangos and Rams
and other trucks.