Re: DML:TTi Cat Back Exhaust installed

From: H62300@aol.com
Date: Wed Jun 20 2001 - 11:45:43 EDT

   The cost is 399.00 and the warranty is 90 days for defects in material and
workmanship. I am not sure of material Ithink it, s stainless. The system
made my truck better sounding and more bottom end torque. They have the
muffler made to their specifications. The owner has 40 years in the muffler
business and
has his own design figured out. I am really impressed with the mellow sound.
Sounds great at 2500 rpm in 2nd gear cruising down the street. They also have
a full line of beautiful headers for the Mopar Cars.( if you are looking for
loud don, t look here).A Mopar should sound sweet not raspy.

                Brian in Ballard

PS: I have had enough Flowmasters to last me another lifetime