Re: Installing New Exhaust-what did you do with the stock exhaust?

From: jbleazard@home.com
Date: Wed Jun 20 2001 - 00:09:34 EDT

Oh reeeeeeeeeally???

Now you got me thinking... cat-back for Norah's truck, and mine gets the
hand-me-down. I don't mind. Actually, I think you just saved me the
purchase price of a new muffler for my V6, because I know once we get
a new exhaust on the QC, I'm gonna want something for mine :-).

Thanks Jay!

Jason Bleazard http://www.bleazard.net Toronto, Ontario
his: '95 Dakota Sport 4x4, 3.9 V6, 5spd, Reg. Cab, white