Brakes?

From: THRASHER949@aol.com
Date: Wed Jun 20 2001 - 00:58:37 EDT

Ya Im gettin to the same problem with my brakes. I changed the front @ 22K
for the first time with the Life time warrnty ones from Kraigen that cost 110
bux. They squeek like no other even with Disc Brake quiet. It took maybe a
day for it to wear off. My rotors were warped so i machined 10 thousandths of
each side and they are warped again. My brakes are still sqeakin after i
tried the "quiet shims" that go between the caliper and the pad. Once they
heat up they are just as bad. I was thinkin about tryin to ghetto rig a
header gasket around the pad like the quiet shims. somethin thay wont melt.
If nobody had any ideas im just gonna order some cross drilled rotors. If I
do anybody have any "good" experience with anybody? thanx