Re: Jet Chips

From: MyMail (mymail@fcmi.com)
Date: Wed Jun 20 2001 - 14:07:29 EDT

I think it is best to run with 93 octane with this chip. As for prices, I
purchased mine from www.truckperformance.com for $200 delivered about one
month ago. I think it is a little more than that as it was on sale in May.
So far, in the performance category, it has been the best bang for the buck
beating out the Borla cat-back, Intense Performance Z-tube, and the 68mm
throttle body.

Regards,
Craig