Re: Turbo or v6

From: Sam South (sawcut64@mediaone.net)
Date: Wed Jun 20 2001 - 21:26:45 EDT

I used to own a 89 Shelby Daytona, it had the intercooled turbo II motor and
was an awesome car but if I were to change anything about it, I would have
preferred it be a RWD instead of FWD. So I say do the turbo motor, I think
you would be one of the first to do it, which would be another cool reason
to do it
Sam South
95 Dak, 5.2L,3.90 LSD,5-speed(Soon to be 360 powered)
14.10@98.05
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/Mt5J8FaDfVCv6/
http://people.mw.mediaone.net/sawcut64/home.html