Re:Dodge in NASCAR Article

From: George S Willhite (gswillhite@ualr.edu)
Date: Wed Jun 20 2001 - 22:53:10 EDT

I am a little surprised that only 3 Dodges
out of 10 is making any progress in the Nascar
Winston Cup series. Pretuning the cars for
each racetrack must be hell with all the details
involved (chassis, engine, crew coordination etc.)
Frankly it looks like no one on the Dodge side has
this experience, but I know they do. Many of the Dodge
cars are wrecked every week,If Ward could keep everyone
from demolishing his car, they might be able to do some
fine tuning to it. Anywho, my respect goes out to the
Silver Bullit, Sterling Marlin. Burton and Attwood is
very capabile of a win.

GS -