Re: Re:Dodge in NASCAR Article

From: George S Willhite (gswillhite@ualr.edu)
Date: Thu Jun 21 2001 - 13:14:31 EDT

Absolutely on Leffler and for the record I want to
say the same about Blaney. Some people who know
him tell me he's a very good driver. Every now and then
he shows promise, but I'm tired of talkin good trash
about these guys ;). Its time for all of them to make
their move on that damn 24 car ;).

GS -

Richard A Pyburn <rap777@juno.com>wrote:

I have to agree with you there, GS. I think Leffler is capable of pulling
one off, too. I think it's just a matter of time.

Richard