Re: OT - Best Daily driver sports coupe

From: Richard C. Stillwell (rstillwell@mediaone.net)
Date: Thu Jun 21 2001 - 06:18:25 EDT

You could probably swing a 1996-98 Mustang Cobra Coupe for around 20K -- and
dollar for dollar, that's the most power you're going to get, I would
think.. in maybe the best all around car, too. That thing is loaded with
comfort features as well. If I had 30K lying around, I'd get a new one
before you could say "SVT ate my Dakota" ;-) Not sure if that model year
had the independent suspension on it, but bonus if it did.

Richard
rstillwell@mediaone.net
1995 Dakota Sport 3.9L Magnum V6