Re: Lowering Shocks

From: David Medeiros (orange383@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Jun 21 2001 - 11:01:16 EDT

Yeah, the rears were easy, but the fronts make up for it. By the way, for
the guy who is lowering is truck 2" in the back, you probably wouldn't
bottom out even with a stock shock. I'm not suggesting it, but I wouldn't
be concerned about bottoming out. Hey Kevin, did you have to pound those
stupid things into the bushings too, or did yours come assembled?

David