Re: cluster

From: miggity (miggitymike@fast4x4.net)
Date: Thu Jun 21 2001 - 22:54:40 EDT

>>I have a 91 Dakota and I am going to change the gauge cluster from the old
style (huge gas gauge) to the one with the tach. Can I just plug it in or do
have to add some extra wires . Does the one with the big gad gauge and the
on
with the tach use the same sending unit or what?<<

a buddy of mine did it with a 95 guage cluster. He said he just had to
switch a couple wires around. He grabbed both FSM's and traced the scematics
and made it work. I don't think the tach works tho. My advice is to see if
you can find one out of a 91 with the big tach, I know they made em' like
that.

-miggity

---> slammed 88 Dakota!
miggitymike@fast4x4.net
http://surf.to.Project13s

"It may be slow, but at least it's LOW!"