Re: Re: cluster

From: David Medeiros (orange383@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Jun 22 2001 - 02:07:10 EDT

You don't need a new PCM? Your engine control module (ECM) already
receives a tach signal which it uses for it's engine control calculations.
The wiring harness from the gauge cluster to the firewall already has the
signal wire to operate the tach. All you have to do is add a single wire
from the ECM, mounted under the hood on your right fender, to the bulkhead
connector on your firewall, next to the brake booster and install the gauge
cluster, obviously. I will fax you a copy of the wiring schematic tomorrow
when I find the manual.

David